A four ingredient super easy microwaveable peanut butter fudge that melts in your mouth.
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup all natural creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Line 8 x 8 inch pan with aluminum foil sprayed lightly with nonstick baking spray. Leave an overhang on opposite sides. You will use this overhang to help remove the fudge from the pan.
- In large microwavable bowl add butter and peanut butter. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Stir and microwave for 1 minute intervals stirring between each minute; until melted and smooth. Stir in vanilla. Stir in powdered sugar in about three parts; working quickly and stirring continuously.
- Spoon into pan and using a small offset spatula smooth the top of the fudge. Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours or until fully set. Using the overhang lift fudge out of pan and place on cutting board or plate. Peel off aluminum foil and cut into pieces.
Use a thin sharp knife heated under hot running water to aid in the cutting of the fudge.