Jalapeno Bacon Cheese Ball is a creamy, soft cream cheese ball mixed with a little spice from jalapeños and added spices rolled in crunchy bacon, chopped green onions and salty pecans. This is the perfect holiday appetizer!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese softened
- 3 jalapeños seeded and finely chopped, divided
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 slices of bacon cooked and chopped, divided
- 1/4 cup green onions chopped
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 cup pecans coarsely chopped
- In a medium sized bowl, stir together cream cheese, half of the jalapeños, shredded cheddar cheese, half of the bacon, green onions, seasoning salt, minced garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and cumin until fully incorporated.
- On a large plate combine other half of the bacon, jalapeños, and pecans. Shape the cream cheese mixture into a ball and roll it onto the plate to coat well.
- Cover with seran wrap and chill for an hour before serving. Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Updated on December 22, 2020Updated on November 30, 2019Original Post on December 8, 2014
Calories: 131kcal Carbohydrates: 2g Protein: 5g Fat: 12g Saturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 20mg Sodium: 355mg Potassium: 74mg Fiber: 1g Sugar: 1g Vitamin A: 158IU Vitamin C: 5mg Calcium: 72mg Iron: 1mg