This creamy no-bake pineapple cream dessert is an oldie but a goodie.
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 8 oz tub whipped topping
- 14-16 oz large can crushed pineapple, drained
- 3/4 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut for topping.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- For crust: Mix the graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Add the melted butter and stir to combine well. Press into a 8 x 8- or 9 x 9-inch pan.
- Filling: In a large bowl, beat the softened cream cheese and confectioner’s sugar until very smooth.
- Beat in the tub of whipped topping. Then fold in the drained pineapple.
- Spread filling on top of crust. Top with pineapple chunks and sprinkle with coconut.
- Chill very well—at least 4 hours, preferably overnight
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 419kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 295mg | Potassium: 173mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 37g | Vitamin A: 701IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 66mg | Iron: 1mg