These are so good! I have been making these hard-boiled egg sandwiches for years and we absolutely LOVE them. This is a great on-the-go breakfast or just a different way to use up leftover hard-boiled eggs. Enjoy!
- 2 slices white bread, toasted
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream cheese
- 1 hard-boiled egg, sliced
- 5 dashes hot pepper sauce (such as Frank’s RedHot®), or to taste
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Step 1Butter each slice of toast. Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese onto each slice.
- Step 2Layer hard-boiled egg slices evenly onto 1 slice of toast. Add hot sauce, salt, and pepper. Top with other slice of toast.
Substitute your favorite bread for the white bread, if you prefer.
Per Serving: 372 calories; protein 11.2g; carbohydrates 26.9g; fat 24.4g; cholesterol 262.2mg; sodium 860mg.