Hawaiian Wedding Cake is sweet and tart and creamy– everything you want from a cake! It’s a sweet pineapple vanilla cake topped with crushed pineapple and a dreamy cream cheese and whipped cream topping.
- 18.25 ounce package yellow cake mix
- 40 ounces crushed pineapple drained with juice reserved– 2, 20 ounce cans
- 3.4 ounce package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk 2% fat or higher
- 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup flaked coconut toasted
- Drain pineapple, and reserve the juice. Set aside.
- Prepare the cake according to the packaged directions, using pineapple juice instead of water. Bake in a 9×13” pan. Let cool completely.
- Once cool, use a wooden skewer to poke holes all over the entire cake.
- Spread the drained pineapple over the top of the cake and set aside.
- In an electric mixer, beat whipping cream and sugar until medium-stiff peaks form and transfer into a large bowl.
- In an electric mixer, beat softened cream cheese until smooth. Slowly add the milk a little at a time, beating until smooth between each addition. Scrape the sides of the bowl frequently.
- When all the milk has been added, mix in the pudding mix and beat for 2 minutes. Gently fold the pudding mixture into the whipped cream, mixing until combined.
- Spread mixture evenly over the top of the pineapple. Top the cake with toasted coconut, chill, and serve!
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 6025kcal | Carbohydrates: 706g | Protein: 66g | Fat: 339g | Saturated Fat: 219g | Cholesterol: 950mg | Sodium: 5534mg | Potassium: 2721mg | Fiber: 28g | Sugar: 455g | Vitamin A: 11115IU | Vitamin C: 57.4mg | Calcium: 2288mg | Iron: 16mg