Easy Orange Dreamsicle Salad recipe tastes just like an orange creamsicle drink but in the perfect fruit jello salad.
- 3 oz Orange Jello
- 3.4 oz instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup Boiling Water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 11 oz mandarin oranges drained
- 1.5 cups mini marshmallows
- Combine boiling water and orange jello mix in a large bowl. Whisk to combine
- Add in cold water and whisk together. Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes to chill.
- Whisk in vanilla instant pudding mix until smooth. Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes until slightly thickened
- Fold in Cool Whip, Mini marshmallows, and mandarin oranges until well distributed.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
Calories: 143kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 126mg | Potassium: 79mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 252IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 1mg