Our Carrot Cake Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting feature a light, and fluffy cookie chocked full of carrots and cinnamon and topped with delicious cream cheese frosting.
- 1 cup Butter (Sweet Cream, Salted, Softened)
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 heaping teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 cups grated or chopped raw Carrots
- The Best Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 cup chopped Pecans
- Grate or chop 2 cups of Raw Carrots
- Add dry ingredients to a bowl and whisk together until combined. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugars.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix until light and fluffy.
- Add the dry ingredients to the cookie dough one cup at a time and mix until just combined.
- Fold in the 2 cups of carrots.
- Bake the cookies in an oven preheated to 375 degrees oven for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.
- Allow cookies to cool.
- Frost with our The Best Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Apply chopped Pecans around the edges of cookies.