RumChata Cheesecake Pudding Shots come together with 5 simple ingredients. They’re sweet, delicious and perfect for any grown up party!
- 6 full graham crackers, crushed into crumbs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup RumChata
- 3.4 ounce box of cheesecake flavored instant pudding
- 8 ounce container of Cool Whip, defrosted
- additional whipped topping and graham cracker crumbs for garnish, optional
- Evenly divide the graham cracker crumbs between 16 plastic shot glasses, or souffle cups.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, Rumchata, and pudding mix. Continuing whisking for about 2 minutes.
- Place the bowl into the refrigerator and allow it to set up for about 5 minutes.
- Remove the bowl from the refrigerator and fold in the Cool Whip.
- Pipe or spoon the RumChata cheesecake pudding into each of the cups.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- When you’re ready to serve them up, top them additional Cool Whip and graham cracker crumbs if desired.