A creamy, cheesy bacon dip that’s perfect with chips, baguettes or your favorite crackers.
- 16 ounces (453.59 ml) sour cream
- 12 ounces (340.2 g) bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 8 ounces (226.8 g) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 8 ounces (226.8 g) cheddar cheese, shredded (about 2 cups)
- ⅓ cup (33.33 g) sliced scallions, about 3 scallions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, stir together all of the ingredients until thoroughly combined. Spoon mixture into a 1½-quart baking dish.
- Bake until the dip is bubbling and starting to brown on top, 30 to 35 minutes. Serve warm with chips, baguette slices or your favorite crackers.