These roasted potatoes and carrots are coated in butter, garlic and herbs, then cooked until golden brown and tender. An easy and economical side dish that pairs well with chicken, beef and seafood.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 pound whole carrots peeled and cut into 1 inch thick slices
- 1 pound small potatoes halved
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Place the olive oil, butter, garlic, salt, pepper and thyme in a large bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Add the carrots and potatoes to the bowl and toss to coat.
- Pour the vegetables onto the sheet pan and spread into a single layer.
- Cook for 30-40 minutes or until potatoes and carrots are tender.
- Sprinkle with parsley, then serve immediately.
Calories: 187kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 673mg | Potassium: 568mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 12858IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 1mg