A taste of the coast in this easy to make Garlic Butter Dungeness Crab Legs recipe. A garlic butter sauce blankets briney crab legs for a simple dinner that’s easy and elegant!
- 8 tbsp salted butter
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 4 lbs Dungeness Crab Legs thawed if frozen
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- kosher salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Add the butter to a large, deep skillet over medium heat and cook until melted. Turn the heat to low.
- Stir in the garlic and continue cooking over low heat for 1-2 minutes or until the garlic begins to smell fragrant.
- Add the lemon juice and herbs to the butter stirring to combine.
- Add the wine and lemon juice, bring to a simmer.
- Arrange the crab legs in the skillet, tossing to coat in the butter. Cover and simmer for 5-10 minutes until warmed through.
- Remove from the heat and serve immediately or keep warm until ready to serve.
Dungeness crab legs are best if served soon after cooking. They can be served hot or at room temperature.
Calories: 432kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 53g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 219mg | Sodium: 1028mg | Potassium: 1126mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 817IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 153mg | Iron: 1mg