- 1 lb. Egg noodles cooked
- 1 lb. Lean ground beef
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- 8 oz. Cream cheese
- 2 Cans cream of mushroom soup
- ½ C. Milk
- 11 oz. Can sliced carrots drained
- Brown the ground beef seasoned with salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste over medium high heat in a large deep sided skillet until cooked through. Drain any excess grease.
- Reduce the heat to medium and stir in the cream cheese until melted.
- Stir in the soup and milk until well combined.
- Mix in the egg noodles and carrots