Rotel Sausage and Cream Cheese Crescents – only 4 ingredients! Sausage, cream cheese, Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles, and crescent rolls. Can make filling ahead of time. These are great for breakfast or as an appetizer. Whenever I take these to a party or potluck I never have any leftovers. People go crazy over these things! #breakfast #appetizer #sausage #creamcheese #partyfood #gameday
- 1 (1-lb) roll breakfast sausage , cooked and crumbled
- 1 (8-oz) cream cheese , softened
- 1 (10-oz) can Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies drained very well
- 2 (8-oz) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Mix sausage, cream cheese, and drained Rotel tomatoes and green chilies together.
- Separate rolls into triangles. Cut eat triangle in half lengthwise making two triangles. Using a small cookie scoop and scoop sausage filling onto each roll and roll up.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.