- 1 bottle Parmesan Garlic Sauce 12 oz
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup milk
- 8 oz cream cheese cut into blocks
- 4 oz shredded or grated parmesan cheese
- 12 oz pasta
- Place chicken in bottom of slow cooker. Pour entire bottle of Parmesan Garlic Sauce over chicken.
- Fill Parmesan Garlic Sauce Bottle with milk and shake. Add milk and remaining sauce to slow cooker.
- Add cream cheese cut into blocks.
- Add 4 oz parmesan cheese and stir everything together to combine and coat chicken.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours or high for 2-3 hours.
- Shred Chicken with two forks and return to slow cooker and mix to combine in sauce.
- Cook pasta according to package and pour pasta into slow cooker. Stir to combine.
Calories: 796kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 44g | Fat: 64g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 181mg | Sodium: 1777mg | Potassium: 919mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1042IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 346mg | Iron: 2mg