- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 lemon sliced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound asparagus spears ends trimmed
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut 4 sheets of foil. 12 x 18 inches, heavy duty foil.
- Place 2 lemon slices on each sheet of foil.
- Mix paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper together, and rub it over the salmon.
- Place each salmon fillet in the centre of the lemon slices.
- Divide the asparagus into 4 equal portions and arrange next to the salmon on each foil piece.
- In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, lemon juice, garlic and basil.
- Pour the butter mixture evenly over each piece of salmon and asparagus.
- Wrap the salmon and asparagus in foil, and secure and seal the edges to create a packet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes
- Open foil packets and enjoy, or broil for 1-2 minutes to crisp up exterior
- Garnish with additional lemon juice and fresh basil.
Calories: 485kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 154mg | Sodium: 862mg | Potassium: 1119mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1880IU | Vitamin C: 24.2mg | Calcium: 65mg | Iron: 4.1mg