- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 2 (.25 ounce) envelopes unflavored gelatin
- ½ cup cold water
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pound cooked shrimp
- 1 cup minced celery
- ½ cup green onions, minced
- Step 1Heat soup in a small saucepan or in a microwave oven.
- Step 2In a medium bowl, stir gelatin into cold water. Mix hot tomato soup into the gelatin liquid.
- Step 3In a medium size mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and mayonnaise together. Mix soup mixture into the mayonnaise and cream cheese mixture. Mix well. Add shrimp, celery, and green onions.
- Step 4Spoon the mixture into a 1 quart mold and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, but preferably overnight. Unmold onto a serving plate before serving.
Per Serving: 581 calories; protein 25.6g; carbohydrates 11.4g; fat 48.8g; cholesterol 231.2mg; sodium 924.6mg.