- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cup deli ham diced
- 1 1/2 cup dill pickle spears diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon white distilled vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 4 6 inch large flour tortillas
- Cracked pepper to taste
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients except tortillas, fresh dill and parsley until well mixed.
- Lay a tortilla out on a plate and spread an even layer of the dill pickle, ham and cheese mixture all the way to the edges (about 2 to 3 tbsp).
- Sprinkle each tortilla with a pinch of fresh dill and parsley.
- Roll up tortilla tightly and place on a plate and then repeat until all the ingredients have been used. Pop into the fridge to chill for 2 hour.
- Slice each rolled tortillas off the ends into 1-inch slices. Garnish with remaining fresh dill and parsley.