- 1½ lbs sausage kielbasa or smoke sausage, sliced ¼” thick
- 2 lbs baby creamer potatoes, washed, sliced in half
- 2 15 oz cans green beans, drained
- ⅛ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Slap Ya Mama® seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp pepper
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup water
- Preheat oven to 400° and spray a 9×13 baking dish with a non stick spray.
- Wash creamer potatoes, cut in half and add to a sealable gallon size baggie.
- Add oil, seasonings, pepper and red pepper flakes to baggie. Shake to coat.
- In a large frying pan, add sausage and water and cook over medium high heat until sausages have browned and most of water has evaporated.
- Remove sausage from pan and when cool enough add to baggie.
- Melt butter in frying pan and add onions and garlic, cook until onions are translucent.
- Let cool for a few minutes and then when cool enough, add to baggie and shake to mix.
- Lastly, add green beans to baggie, shake to mix and then empty contents into prepared baking dish.
- Cover with foil and place in the oven. Bake for 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Carefully remove from oven and enjoy!
Serving: 1 serving | Calories: 437kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 13g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 76mg | Sodium: 783mg | Potassium: 690mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 343IU | Vitamin C: 24mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 2mg