- 1 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 1 cup cilantro sprigs
- 1 jalapeño pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, coarsely chopped
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- Step 1Place first 5 ingredients in a food processor, and process until minced. Combine onion mixture, lime juice, salt, and drained tomatoes in a medium bowl; stir until well blended.
Per Serving: 43 calories; calories from fat 2%; fat 0.1g; protein 1.5g; carbohydrates 10.3g; fiber 2.7g; iron 0.5mg; sodium 275mg; calcium 31mg.