- 1 (12 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 (16 ounce) package small curd cottage cheese
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup white sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (4 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Step 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Step 2Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Step 3Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook egg noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 5 minutes. Drain.
- Step 4Beat eggs, cottage cheese, milk, sour cream, 1 cup white sugar, butter, cream cheese, vanilla extract, and salt in a large bowl.
- Step 5Stir egg noodles into cottage cheese mixture, then pour into prepared baking dish.
- Step 6Combine 1/3 cup white sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a small bowl; sprinkle mixture atop noodle kugel.
- Step 7Bake in the preheated oven until sauce is bubbly and noodles are golden, about 1 hour. Allow pan of kugel to cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 328 calories; protein 10.9g; carbohydrates 38.3g; fat 14.8g; cholesterol 120.2mg; sodium 361.8mg.