- 1 (10 ounce) bag nacho cheese-flavored corn chips (such as Doritos®), crushed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can chopped green chiles
- ⅓ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 ½ cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Step 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Step 2Lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking dish. Spread corn chip crumbs over the bottom of the baking dish and press crumbs into place.
- Step 3Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir onion in melted butter until tender, 6 to 7 minutes.
- Step 4Stir diced tomatoes, cream of chicken soup. cream of mushroom soup, green chiles, milk, sour cream, chili powder, and cumin in a large bowl. Add chicken and cooked onion; stir to combine. Pour mixture over corn chips and top with Cheddar cheese.
- Step 5Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly and cheese is melted, 55 to 60 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 480 calories; protein 24.2g; carbohydrates 31.1g; fat 29.5g; cholesterol 71.5mg; sodium 1209.4mg.