- 1 1/2 cups Chicken cooked and cubed
- 1 cup Black Beans
- 1 cup Corn
- 1 cup Red Bell Pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup Green Onions sliced
- 2 Jalapeños seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Spinach chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 2 cups Monterey cheese shredded
- Oil for frying
- 1 Egg Roll Wrappers Package of about 20
- Cilantro Ranch Dressing
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine the chicken, black beans, corn, red bell pepper, green onions, jalapeño, and spinach. Add the chili powder powder, cumins garlic, salt, pepper and Monterey cheese. Mix until incorporated.
- Place an egg roll wrapper on a clean surface so that it is a diamond. Spoon about two tablespoons of the mixture into the center. Wet the sides of the wrapper with a little bit of water. Fold up the bottom half and then tightly fold in the sides and roll up. Repeat until you have used all of the egg roll wrappers.
- In a large skillet add the oil until it is about an inch up the side of the pan and heat to medium high. Add the egg rolls and fry for about 1-2 minutes and then flip and cook until they are golden brown. Serve with favorite dipping sauce.
Calories: 128kcal Carbohydrates: 9g Protein: 8gFat: 7g Saturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 22mg Sodium: 221mgPotassium: 164mg Fiber: 2g Sugar: 1g Vitamin A: 820IU Vitamin C: 20mg Calcium: 150 mgIron: 1mg