- 8 ounces whole wheat linguine cooked according to package instructions reserving 1/2 cup of the cooking liquid
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic grated
- 1 pinch chili flakes
- 1 pound precooked snow crab legs cut into 3-4 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or chicken broth such as Sauvignon Blanc
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- minced parsley and parmigiano reggiano optional garnish
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a large, deep skillet. Sauté garlic for 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Add chili flakes and crab legs to the pan and sauté an additional minute. Pour white wine into the pan to deglaze.
- Increase heat to high and bring to a boil then cover with a lid to allow crab legs to steam and warm through about 2-3 minutes.
- Toss in pasta along with reserved cooking liquid and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve crab linguine in a large pasta bowl and garnish with minced parsley and Parmigiana Reggiano to taste.
Calories: 370kcal | Carbohydrates: 42.3g | Protein: 17.2g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 1.8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 14.2g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 397mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 0.3g