2 Large Chicken Breasts
(2) 8 oz package of cream cheese
1 Cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 Packet dry Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning
1/2 Teaspoon pepper
2 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
Salt, pepper, garlic & onion powder to taste
Paprika for color
3 Tbsp. Butter
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Add the cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, sharp cheddar cheese and ranch seasoning to a bowl and mix it together.
- Open the chicken breasts evenly slicing them lengthwise down the middle with a sharp knife. Stuff each chicken breast with half of the mixture.
- Mix the paprika, salt, pepper, garlic, and onion powder in a small bowl. Sprinkle over the two chicken breasts.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and place the chicken on top. Put a slab butter on top of each chicken breast.
- Cook for 30 minutes at 450°F (230°C). Use a thermometer to check the internal temperature is165°F (74°C).