- 2 teaspoon oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk (I used low fat)
- 50 grams smoked salmon (torn up into small pieces)
- 40 grams ham (thinly sliced and torn up into small pieces)
- 1/4 cup cheese, shredded (or grated, I used cheddar)
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
How to Make
- Step 1: Whisk together eggs and milk until well combined and add salt and pepper.
- Step 2: Heat up small frypan with oil on a medium heat and then pour in the egg mixture and gently bring the set egg towards the centre and then swirl the let unset egg to the edge of the pan and when nearly set put the salmon, ham and cheese on one half and flip the other half over and let cook for a few minutes more till the cheese melts and then slip onto a plate.