- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 10 jalapeno peppers, halved and seeded
- 1 (12 ounce) package turkey bacon
- Step 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Step 2Combine cream cheese and Cheddar cheese in a bowl and mix well. Spoon mixture into the center of the jalapeno halves and spread out.
- Step 3Cut bacon slices in half crosswise and wrap 1 bacon strip around the center of each jalapeno half. Place jalapeno poppers on a non-stick baking sheet.
- Step 4Bake in the preheated oven until bacon is cooked and jalapenos are a little tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 140 calories; protein 5.4g; carbohydrates 1.2g; fat 12.7g; cholesterol 41.5mg; sodium 204.5mg.