- 1.5 lbs. beef sirloin or round, cut into 2” pieces
- 3 bell peppers, any color, cleaned and cut into quarters
- 8 oz. whole mushrooms, cleaned and stems removed
- 2 red onions, quartered & separated into two layer pieces
- 10 oz. package yellow rice, prepared according to pkg. directions
- 1/2 recipe soy garlic beef marinade
- Pour the prepared marinade over the beef in a sealable container and marinate for several hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat grill to 350ºF.
- While grill is heating, alternate beef and vegetables on kabob skewers.
- Grill kabobs until beef is done to your preference.
The nutrition data assumes that only half of the marinade (¼ of the total recipe linked in the ingredients) will be absorbed and the rest will be discarded.If you want to marinate the vegetables, you can prepare a full marinade recipe and divide it in half. About 15 minutes prior to grilling, marinate the vegetables since they don’t take long to absorb the flavors of the marinade.When choosing mushrooms, look for large whole mushrooms so that they are less likely to split when you put them on the skewers.
Calories:401cal | Carbohydrates:48g | Protein:32g | Fat:9g | Sodium:995mg | Fiber:3g | Sugar:9g