There is nothing better than a creamy, juicy, and flavor-filled dish like a – Marry Me Chicken- BAKED TUSCAN CHICKEN BREASTS !
Marry Me Chicken is more than just a recipe; it’s a declaration of love through food
Baked Tuscan Chicken Breasts is a flavorful take on Marry Me Chicken. This version features succulent chicken breasts baked in a creamy garlic sauce with mushrooms, Parmesan cheese, and a hint of lemon juice. It’s garnished with freshly chopped parsley and is sure to please even the most discerning palates. Try it today and see by yourself why it’s worthy of being called a classic! Serve it with a side of your favorite vegetables or a light salad for a complete meal. It pairs well with a glass of white wine, too. Enjoy! This dish is easy to prepare and requires minimal effort. Best of all, it’s a delicious and healthy meal that you will enjoy with the whole family. Bon appétit!
The Irresistible Delight of Marry Me Chicken
Introducing “Marry Me Chicken” – a creamy garlic parmesan sauce over a bed of perfectly cooked linguine, topped with crispy chicken. This dish is sure to satisfy your craving for something delicious and comforting.
It’s a great option for busy families because it’s so quick and easy to make. Plus, the creamy sauce is made with ingredients that are likely already in the pantry, so it’s an inexpensive dish to prepare. The dish has been affectionately named “Marry Me Chicken” because it is so delicious and flavorful, and it’s sure to win over anyone who tries it!
Here are the ingredients you’ll need to make this tasty recipe:
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 pounds chicken breast
- ½ tbsp of salt
- ¼ tbsp of pepper
- 3 tbsp of garlic powder
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- ½ tbsp red pepper flakes
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
Marry Me Chicken is a classic dish made with tender chicken breast cutlets, smothered with a delicious creamy garlic sauce with mushrooms, and garnished with fresh parsley. The dish is said to be so delicious that it will make your taste buds fall in love! This classic dish is made with tangy mayonnaise and sweet honey, giving it an alluring flavor. Ready to give it a try?
It’s a great meal to make in a pinch, and it’s sure to satisfy even the pickiest eaters. Plus, it’s a great way to use up any leftover ingredients you have in your fridge. Give it a try tonight!
Grab the ingredients and get cooking!
- Sprinkle both sides of the chicken with plenty of salt and pepper.
- Flip over and grill the other side for 4-5 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to a plate.
- Reduce heat to medium and add garlic, oregano, and red pepper flakes to the same pan.
- Cook until fragrant 1 minute, then stir in broth, heavy cream, sun dried tomatoes, and parmesan cheese.
- Put the salt or pepper as needed. Once boiling, return the chicken to the pot, skin side up.
- Place the skillet in a preheated oven and bake until the chicken is tender, about 15 minutes.
Hint: Garnish with parsley or basil and serve over rice or steamed vegetables.
What you don’t know about these ingredients!
- The seasoned flour creates a delicious coating on the outside of the chicken that will help to keep the chicken juicy as it cooks. If the chicken pieces are stacked on top of each other, the flour coating will stick to each other and make it difficult to remove the chicken from the plate.
- The flour coating seals the moisture inside the chicken, preventing it from evaporating as it cooks.
- The flour coating helps to create a barrier between the chicken and the heat, trapping the moisture in and preventing it from escaping.
- The butter adds flavor and the fat helps to keep the chicken from sticking to the pan and charring.
- The combination of the flour, butter, and oil help to create a tasty and juicy chicken.
- The flour helps to create a crispy, golden brown coating that helps to seal in the moisture, while the butter adds flavor and enhances the browning.Saute the garlic for a minute or until it’s fragrant. nce the liquid has reduced and the pan is deglazed, add the garlic and herbs. Cook for a few minutes, stirring occasionally. Simmer the cooked chicken until the sauce is thickened.
- Serve the sauce over your favorite pasta. Sprinkle with freshly grated parmesan cheese and oregano for an extra layer of flavor.
- The salt and pepper will enhance the flavors of the dish and the sun dried tomatoes will add an extra layer of sweetness and tangy flavor.
- Simmering the sauce for a few minutes will allow the flavors to combine and the sauce to thicken.
- The salt and pepper will help to bring out the natural flavors of the ingredients, while the sun dried tomatoes will add a unique sweetness and a bit of tangy acidity to the sauce. Simmering the sauce will give the flavors time to meld and the sauce will thicken up.
- The fresh basil will compliment the flavors and provide a beautiful finish.
- Cuisine: American
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 4 people